Shop Me

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Zombie Fasion Blog

I Googled my blog, to see what would happen and I was so excited to see that I got used as a referral video on quite a lot of other pages. One that really made me smile was a fashion blog post about zombie make up! That's not exactly what I intended the smokey eye video for, but, hey, I LOVE ZOMBIES so I'll take it! :D

So I wanted to send some love and smile back to the post at http://www.famous-flowers.com/?tag=zombie

And if you missed one of my first post on making the quick and easy smokey eye look, here it is for you.


I also noticed that I'm showing up a lot in hair bow and adoption pages, which is very cool too. In fact, I'm dumbfounded to find 19 pages that return on Google with my exact url to this blog. But then I found my vlogs on a site in India and I'm not sure what to think of that one. It's neat to have an international audience, but at the same time, who in India would care what I have to say? Most Americans don't and I would imagine I have less commonality with the people of India - but I still welcome you all and thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment