Shop Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

Color Jamz Hair Dye Review



I really wanted to have some fun hair for the Summer and to celebrate my acceptance into art school, so I thought I would try out this hair coloring on a whim.



As promised here is my hair during dying:


I loved how vibrant the colors were, and my hair is very light due to constant bleaching, so I really hoped it would stick to my hair with colors as poppy. However, the dye stuck to my skin a lot better than my hair, and the end result was this:


Even my daughter tried it out to get pink bangs (and of course I didn't bleach her hair first because she's too little), and not a drop of color stuck except for on her forehead.


I reapplied the dye a few days later and it was somewhat thicker. My buddy J Walker took some neat photos where the colors looked amazing, but sadly, that was mostly a lighting and photo editing trick over the dye looking that good on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment