Shop Me

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Military Coin in Batman Arkham City - Geek Girl Post



Since the vlog part pretty much sums it all up, I'll just add in these photos for your extended fanboy/fangirl enjoyment. The coin is still in the sleeve with the Batman information printed on top of it - because I'm a good little collector like that.

I tried to edit these to fit nicely within the blogging area, but Photobucket or Blogger, whichever, decided to spit on that plan and ignore my cropped and rotated photos. At least that's how it shows up for me, hopefully you all see them beautifully displayed:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, yes, before anyone freaks out, I admit that I took this item away from my son. BUT I did buy it from him, and for a lot more than he wanted, so at least I didn't rob him. And, in the end, I'll die and he'll get it back either way, I just don't want him to demolish it or lose it in his room, so there you go.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Quarters will honor Gettysburg National Military Park, Glacier National Park, Olympic Nationalo Park, and Chickasaw National Recreation Area.Military Coins

    ReplyDelete