Shop Me

Monday, June 22, 2015

After Such a Long Absence...


I have not vlogged in several years now. Honestly, the issue has been one part lazy, one part computer troubles to where I cannot log in properly to my YouTube channel now (the site freaks out when I try to do anything administrative). I said I didn't know what was next a while ago, but that I was still around, and, truly, I was, except, I didn't really stay around this blog site. In an attempt to have a bit of a do-over, I started a new series of pages - first making blogs based on very specific topics, then, eventually, running back into my overly-opinionated problem of having a need to say something. That latest venture has become http://tryingtomom.wordpress.com So, as a courtesy to my loyal followers, I have uploaded my blog posts from there to here (and vice-versa). In the future, however, I think updates will be a very rare occurrence on this blog, and since I am running multiple blogs off of the other account, I will expect to be pretty exclusive over there. I may check in here from time to time, but, I'm pretty non-committal to this blogging project right now. Thank you for everyone who has been a part of my life journey so far, and who have suffered through my complaints, ideas, and theories. And to the haters. Well, haha, I really don't give you guys much of a second thought these days. I used to, and it used to really urk at me, but, I have to thank you for giving me the gift of desensitization and teaching me to grow in the art of not-give-a-fuckery.

No comments:

Post a Comment