Shop Me

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Making a 'Lil Film

Just thought I would share that I am working with my husband on a class project to make a mini-documentary on tattoo culture. I'm super excited to help work on it!



I have a little background in film. It was my major in college, but not what I got to graduate in. I had finished all of my classes for the major, but then the university decided to stop counting some of my transfer credits (after already accepting them!) for foreign language, which would have forced me to spend another two years to rebuild those courses (and, just in case you're wondering, the university refused to work with me at all to graduate!). I always consider myself as having graduated in film, but technically that's not accurate. I ended up transferring to another school to graduate in a generalized program, even though I have 60+ credits just in film.

No comments:

Post a Comment