Shop Me

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Network Marketing Stress!

My goodness, I am having a frustrating time with my direct sells business right now!

First, I get into it with my upline because I feel like she's ignoring problems and over saturating this area for her own personal benefit (which is mostly what my video is about).

Then today, I found out that my commission is going to be short $100 from last month when I sold roughly the same amount! It is maddening right now. I think moving hurt my business in May, but I'm not seeing how getting almost identical sales despite of the move somehow ended up with me being shorted by so much.

I tell you I am just so frustrated and struggling right now I could just scream! I don't want to say that I'm going to throw in the towel, but gesh, this is actually one of the few things where it's alright to say that I'm in it for the money. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment