Shop Me

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ego Trip

Okay, lately I am getting a little self-obsessed with my modeling photos, so much so, in fact, that I've been making them into videos. I stole the idea from youtube.com/daniquinnzel (I'm sure she's not the first person to do this, but it was the first time I saw a Model Mayhem and Youtube crossover). All of these were done in the past, and I am sad to report I no longer live there *thanks military!* so I won't be updating with new photos any time soon. But, that being said, I still have lots of old ones to go through at this point!

I guess I'll do anything for the fan count these days, haha.

I'll start with the House of Nightmares group shoot from May 2009. I have Cinderella, zombie, and a few other outfits in here.


Then on to Princeton, the swingers club, from June of 2009. These photos are more PG-13.


And, finally (for now), the Walker-Vision set. The first is the True Blood costume, the second video is using a neat shower door to shoot through.





Enjoy, and don't laugh at my jiggly deliciousness too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment