Shop Me

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just a Little Update

Well, I had recorded a few vlogs and didn't have a change to edit and upload them before I left for a long vacation. I always have it in my head that I have to have a video to go with a post, but why is that? I can do an update without a vlog to match it. :)

I just recently got a stronger YouTube account that will allow me to upload videos that are as long as I want, so I will apologize now for my rambling and rantings in the future (I have a very long one on direct sales waiting to be editing whenever I get home!).

My next update is that I've decided to apply for graduate school to get a Masters Degree in Fine Art for 3D Character Animation. I'd got no experience with 3D animation, so I'm not sure how this will work out, but I do have a short stop motion video that I can share with you all! Hey, I guess I did make this part vlog after all! I'll post it at the bottom of this blog, but I do want to state upfront that it is supposed to look that bad, repeat itself, etc. I was being avant garde, haha.

Lastly, I'm going to have my YouTube videos on unlisted for a while, because the video I'm about to share is being sent to the admissions office for review, and you never know how someone in that position might take something you talk openly about. The videos should still work in this vlog, they just won't be searchable for a bit (if I figured out the security settings right that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment