Shop Me

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Photos of Me Done by Friends

So, since I can't quite vlog while I'm on my extended vacation, I thought I would share some photographs that some of my amazing friends took of me here in my vacation area. :)

I've mentioned in previous blogs/vlogs that I am an avid Model Mayhem user, so if I refer to myself as a model at any time, that is what I'm talking about. I know I am NOT a fashion model by any means - but I am wonderfully flawed.

Photobucket
Before going into make-up.

Photobucket
Loved the blue eye shadow look!

Photobucket
Totally one of my favorite pictures ever taken.

Photobucket
Beautiful downtown area with a fountain.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this one, but I think it makes me look so much older!


I was really impressed with the shading here.

Photobucket
I adore working with this photographer, we always have fun and I got to get my geek on! haha!

I was bummed that one of the shoots I was supposed to be photographing at got canceled, but it's still fun to be the center of attention in a photo shoot every now and then.

I'm also on Networked Blogs on Facebook, so you can subscribe to us there as well if you're interested.

Thanks so much for reading and looking today - I don't say it often enough, but I appreciate you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment