Shop Me

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Ham Day!

Happy Holidays!

This marks my official start of the X-Mas season! I put up my tree tomorrow (after shopping), start shopping at 10pm tonight for early Black Friday sales, and for the rest of the day, we will be munching away on this spread:
Photobucket
from bottom to top, left to right we have:
Cinnamon Baked Apples, Sweet Potato Suffle, noodles w/scampi dressing, chicken rice, Jell-O cheesecake, crescent rolls, mashed potatoes, bacon mac and cheese, pineapples, corn, peas, green beans, gravy, cornbread stuffing, and ham.




It's my first year making Thanksgiving, and even though most of it was microwaved, I think it's the thought and effort that counts more than precisely where the food comes from.

And special love to our HoneyBaked Ham. Delicious, but very expensive (it's been 20 years since my last taste of HBH, so don't think I indulge like this too often, haha).


Be happy, be safe, be thankful, and be full of food today. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment