Shop Me

Friday, August 19, 2011

17 Day Deit - Day 4 w/Cheats and Changes

My last blog for the day I promise! lol

I'm a little behind with posting these 17 Day Diet updates, but this is where I was on day 4. I'm going to try to catch up tomorrow and have it all current. But I made the decision to add in some changes to the diet plan, because it just wasn't working for me. Is it an excuse? Yes. Is it genuinely difficult to reprogram your body and not get any cheese, carbs, sugar, and other foods that were staples in your body? YES!

So, I'm trying to find a happy medium where I'm not starving and unhappy, but also working towards a goal. Honestly, I think if the 17 Day Diet was formatted in reverse, so that you did the third cycle first, then worked food out of your diet (instead of starting on a very restricted plan and adding things in every 17 days) it would be much easier for a lot of people to follow. But not getting any carbs or very many sugars doesn't feel like a realistic plan for me at this point. And without further excuses, here are my cheats and changes to the 17 Day Diet:


No comments:

Post a Comment