Shop Me

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dieting Update

Like I said I got too busy last week to post on the blog, but here is my 17 Day Diet update:



I will say that this is not an easy diet to follow if you are not already eating healthy. I don't know that I would recommend it for most people, because it does not address cravings in your system, which I would imagine creates a very high failure rate. I mean, if it was that easy to beat your cravings, we would all be a lot thinner and healthier, right?

That being said, I am not giving up on "dieting" I just think I need to get the idea of a diet out of the picture. A diet is a temporary routine to help you lose weight, but the real key to long term success and weight loss is to change your eating habits permanently. It's not easy to break your cycles, but I am not giving up yet!

I'm going back to my old system of eating that worked very well for me in the past, but then I decided that all of these media hyped books and strategies on weight loss were surely a lot better and smarter than what I was coming up with. The problem is, none of these experts have found anything that works for me, and I've found these diet plans too difficult to stick with. So, I am initiating the "65 Gram Diet" which is really a lifestyle, and I'll post up a video with more details on that shortly.

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment