Shop Me

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love, Sex, and the IRS

Here's some fun for the day (if you have a LOT of time to kill). This is a piece of community theatre that I was a part of back in 2002. I'm the blond one in the show, which was many, many pounds ago, haha. There are so many things I would change about my performance today (like the volume!), but it was my first show so cut me a little bit of slack, okay? :)


This is about an hour and a half long, and has the oldie situation comedy feel to it. Basically, one roommate does the taxes for both himself and his male friend, but he's been lying to the government to get special tax breaks. They get audited and comedy breaks out!

So sorry for the abrupt transition cuts between the videos, I've never worked with VOB files before and they were unfriendly!






No comments:

Post a Comment