Shop Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

I LOVE Crabby Candle Co. Just Sayin' :)

Let me clarify a few things in the video. I realized I kept saying "former military spouse" when a better choice of words would have been "wife of a veteran." Sorry about that, it didn't occur to me that it sounded weird until hours after I uploaded the video.

CrabbyCandleCo.com also has other products, so if you like good scents and not so much tarts, they still have some goodies you'll love, I'm sure. I just personally love the tarts. <3 And I apologize for the lighting and background for this next series of videos. My husband packed everything up while I was away, and I can't quite get to most of it on my own with the way he stored it. :-/

I have a big stock pile of videos to get uploaded, so I'll have a ton of new posts, and then probably nothing for a while once school starts, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment